Freeze break: add range to dhcp01

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Aug 11 15:19:37 UTC 2011

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:32:15 -0500
Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:

> -1 we have left the range out on pourpose. You can tail the logs work
> out the Mac and easily add a static IP.

Well, the reason I wanted to do it this way was that I only need to get
the management up on some ip to configure it with a static ip. Once
thats done I just need to boot and install the machine then configure
it with a static ip. After thats done, I can remove/disable the range
again.

Was just trying to minimize the changes needed.

Should have been also more clear that I want to revert this once the
machine is installed.