Freeze break: add range to dhcp01

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Aug 11 18:05:10 UTC 2011

Looking at this more, it doesn't look like we actually need it. :)

The management interface for the new machine should be on the regular
network, not the builder network. So, we need to get it switched over
and can then configure it via dhcp on noc01.

Sorry for the noise.

Although, it makes me wonder if we shouldn't run arpwatch on noc01 and
dhcp01. It would tell us when any new device was added to our network,
which I wouldn't expect to happen, but would be nice to know if it did.