joining with the Fedora Infra team - Hello

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 13 01:58:25 UTC 2011

Hello Infra team,

I am Buddhika Kurera[1] and working with Fedora Ambassadors and Design teams
plus free media teams currently.

I am interested in joining with the infrastructure team too. Therefore I ll
be keep in touch though the ML.
Further as I am new to this team please help me to understand the workings
with the teams.

If any tickets, requests please share, I can give my helping hand.

I am a good at PHP development and web related technologies. That is my tech
background. See you soon.

[1] fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:bckurera

--
Regards,
*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*