Hosted plans

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 21:49:08 UTC 2011

Excerpts from seth vidal's message of Wed Aug 17 15:53:42 -0400 2011:
> On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 13:01 -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> > 4. Talk to something like github if we can meet up and grow something togehter?
>
> I agree with jesse that github, being closed source, is a complete
> non-starter.

Allura, the code behind the shiny new SourceForge, is open source.

    http://sourceforge.net/p/allura

Based on the many conversations I've had with them at PyCons, they would
definitely be interested in working together with us on hosting.

luke