Password diversity

Adam M. Dutko dutko.adam at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:18:55 UTC 2011

> ('aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' still seem to be a horrible

I totally agree.

> I'll just keep the patch somewhere until we've decided
> if it is worth applying or not.

I was not implying the patch isn't worthwhile or that we shouldn't
apply it. I'm interested to hear feedback as to what you think would
be a good solution and the reasoning behind your thoughts. abadger1999
and nirik are more familiar with our systems than I am so beyond what
you stated in the mailing list earlier I'm not sure what wasn't
discussed during your IRC session. I believe abadger1999 is also the
project lead so I think any changes related to security would need to
be approved by him.

Where is the patch? Can you post it on ReviewBoard?
(https://fedorahosted.org/reviewboard) and assign it to me please? Or
can you stop by #fedora-admin and ping me with a link to it? My IRC
nick is styluseater. Thank you.

-Adam