New Fedora Mirror in Vietnam

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Fri Feb 4 20:45:04 UTC 2011

You appear on the publiclist:  http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/

and you are returned in the yum mirrorlists when requesting Fedora 13 and 14 (i386 and x86_64), as those are the only directories that are present and up-to-date on your mirror.  Your mirror does not appear to be carrying updates/.

Thanks,
Matt
Fedora Mirror Wrangler

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist
Dell | Office of the CTO

From: infrastructure-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org [mailto:infrastructure-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org] On Behalf Of Gmail - Pham Duc Hoang
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 8:24 PM
To: Domsch, Matt
Cc: fedora-infrastructure-list at redhat.com; mirror-admin at fedoraproject.org
Subject: Re: New Fedora Mirror in Vietnam

Hi Sir,

I already added into MirrorManager , but it's still not available on The List Fedora Mirror Site ? Pls help me .

Regards,

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com<mailto:Matt_Domsch at Dell.com> wrote:

We would very much welcome you as a mirror.  Please see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring, and create an account for yourself in the Fedora Account System, and register your mirror in MirrorManager, our database, at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager  .  You can enter your own mirror there, and update your information as needed.  Within 2 hours of adding your info to the database, you will start seeing traffic.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Matt

Fedora Mirror Wrangler

--