Hi, I'm Matt, and I would love to help

Matthew Knapp mattknapp1990 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:09:36 UTC 2011

Hi ! I'm Matthew Knapp (Matt)!
     I'm a twenty year old Linux enthusiast living in Charlotte NC. I love
Fedora, I am working on getting my RHCSA, and I'm learning Python. I would
love to get some hands on experience in administration, and it would only be
too awesome to get it helping the Fedora community! Any were I could help I
would be glad to.
     I am hoping to be able to contribute as a sys-admin in any of the
Fedora infrastructure groups, but, as I am learning Python and would like to
learn MySQL, would be particularly interested in the sysadmin-web group. I
learn fast, and am quite willing to self study any areas were my knowledge
might prove inadequate. I would love to get an opportunity to learn more
about virtualization, system scripting, and anything that I could pick up
about MySQL.
     I would be able to commit five to six hours a week in a long term
scale, but right now would be able to commit probably closer to ten to
fifteen.
Thanks to all of you Fedora contributors,
Matt