[Fwd: FedoraProject page FUDCon:Berlin 2009 has been changed by anonymous user 125.60.173.70]

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Sun Feb 13 18:48:59 UTC 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 07:33:52PM +0100, Gerold Kassube wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> it seems or looks like "Houston, we have a problem ...."!
> Could you please have a look how anybody is able to post here?

It's the FUDCon: namespace, which anybody is allowed to edit
anonymously. Given that, we have to be more careful with spam, unlike
the rest of the wiki.

If you see spam, go ahead and fix it -- there's an "undo" link in the
history. If it's egregious, ping me on IRC.

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>