Meeting Tomorrow 2011-02-24 2000 UTC -- *NEW CHANNEL*

Derek Carter goozbach at friocorte.com
Thu Feb 24 02:05:46 UTC 2011

The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting tomorrow with
one small change.

We will be meeting in the #fedora-admin channel on the Freenode network.

We have consistently been bumping up against the Cloud SIG meeting in
#fedora-meeting, so we decided to have the meeting in #fedora-admin as
we are all there anyway.

Topics: (don't feel shy to submit your own)

* Fedora 15 alpha tasks:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=Fedora+15

* Moving things to tx.net

* other meeting tagged tickets as they come up:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=milestone&keywords=~Meeting&order=priority

Submit your agenda items, as tickets in the trac instance and send a
note replying to this thread.

Thanks
--
Derek aka goozbach