Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Derren Dunn

Derren Dunn dunnderr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 02:55:17 UTC 2011

Hi All,
     My name is Derren Dunn and I am interested in helping out the
infrastructure group in any way that I can.  I hold a current RHCE with
network security endorsement and am looking for a project to keep my
skills sharp.  In addition, I have reasonable python coding skills and
am interested in using these skills to develop infrastructure/sysadmin
related scripts and software.

     Unfortunately,  I won't be able to attend the regularly scheduled
infrastructure meetings because they are scheduled at a time that
conflicts my current job responsibilities, but I am happy to follow up
during off hours and keep abreast of meeting minutes.

-- Derren

P.S. My irc handle is dunntm.