infra-hosts git repo

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 7 17:18:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-07 at 12:53 -0400, Adam M. Dutko wrote:
> > http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/hosts for our hosts.
>
> Maybe my interpretation is incorrect but I cannot access that URL (403
> - Forbidden) from outside.

Yes - that's correct. That path is only accessible from the host ips.
I've debated that, though. Since there is nothing private/confidential
there maybe I should open it up.

Thoughts?

> > Puppet runs:
>
> Awesome idea! I'm sure that will help stop the surprise moments of ...
> crap ... puppet ran on there after I thought I disabled it ...

exactly and it should help us find out where puppet is disabled - if we
can get everyone to agree to use that common location for things.
-sv