FUDCon 2011 Website - Hosting required

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jul 15 21:44:59 UTC 2011

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 00:25:29 +0530
tuxdna <tuxdna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We, FUDCon India team have decided to host a website for the event
> [1].
>
> As a part of the organizing team for FUDCon India 2011, I am leading
> the efforts to create a website. For this I need some resources as
> below:
>
> A domain name: fudcon.fedoraproject.org
> A database: Either MySQL or Postgres
> and Hosting space ( with PHP support )
>
> I have filed in a ticket[2] for the same as per the guidelines [3] :
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2879

Please see also:

and discussion on the board list about this.

Could we pretty please try and get everyone together on this?

Perhaps we could try and gather all interested folks next week sometime
and hash out what should happen here? Ideally I think we should have
the websites team manage this setup, and have each region have
interested parties join the websites team to manage their particular
fudcon.