interesting test

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 25 16:24:09 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-25 at 10:16 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Interesting test I saw this morning:
>
> http://everythingsysadmin.com/the-test.html
>
> I think we do pretty well overall, but there's some areas we could
> improve in.

You're right, we don't do terribly on that list at all.

We've gotten much better at remote processes and global changes.

Some of our SoP's need to be updated but in general they are documented.

I've thought a bit about the SoPs and I've been wondering - do we want
to move them OUT of the wiki and onto infra.fp.o?

I ask specifically b/c if our stuff goes sideways - recovering
infra.fp.o is a priority but we may not know HOW to without being able
to get to the wiki webserver, let alone the db.

Just a thought...
-sv