Summary/Minutes from today's Fedora Infrastructure meeting (2011-07-28 at 19UTC)

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 29 17:58:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 02:08:03PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
<SNIP>

> * New folks introductions and apprentice tasks/feedback  (nirik,
>   19:02:44)
>   * If you are an apprentice and want to get (re) involved, look at
>     easyfix tickets and/or chime in on other topics in channel to get
>     something to work on. ;)  (nirik, 19:05:03)
<GIANT_SNIP>

Are you talking about the list of easyfix bits from the Infrastructure FAD a
while back or just talking about sifting through the trac tickets?

If the former, can you please provide a link to that? My google-fu is
failing me at the moment ... or I can't rmemeber the exact title of the
page ... either way, I can't find it :(

Many thanks!

-AdamM