Introduction

Athmane Madjoudj athmane at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 3 21:08:58 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm Linux Administrator / RHCE, I've good skills in php/python/bash and
deployment and integration of various php-based applications:
Drupal/Joomla/Wordpress/Moodle/phpBB and Linux-based services: Apache
HTTPd, MySQL, Postfix/Exim/Dovecot, vsFTPd/pure-FTPd, ISC BIND

Occasionally I do security auditing using various tools included in
Fedora Security Lab, Metasploit framework and Python.

As a first step I'm interesting to join 'fi-apprentice', I've already
read [1] and some scripts and figs from 'fedora-infrastructure' git repo.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

Contact info:

Full name: Athmane Madjoudj
Email: athmane AT fedoraproject.org
IRC: athmane on Freenode (#fedora-qa, #fedora-admin, #fedora-noc, #epel)
Fedora Account: athmane
Timezone: UTC +01:00

Regards.

--