Hello, and Introductions

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 17 11:52:05 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Jayson Rowe <rowe.jayson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I sent an e-mail yesterday after reading an article in the Fedora
> Newsletter which made me realize that this may be an area where I can
> help the Fedora project and gain some additional experience. At
> Kevin's (nirik) invitation, I joined the IRC meeting today. So, here
> is a formal introduction e-mail:

Welcome to the Infrastructure team, Jayson!  I hope you feel
comfortable within the group here, and we encourage you to dive right
in and help out in areas that are of interest to you.  Please know
that we're all here to support you and help you get up to speed in our
way of doing things, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any
questions or if something doesn't make sense.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader