Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Luciano Facchinelli

Luciano Facchinelli facchinelli.luciano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 07:09:11 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!
I'm new in this mailing list so i'll do a little FAQ about myself so you
can know me better

Whats your name?
My name is Luciano Andres Facchinelli De Leon , but you can just call me
Luciano.

Where are you from?
Montevideo, Uruguay (GMT-3)

And you work at?
I'm part of Unix/Linux sysadmin Team of an American company.
Administrating Fedora/Red Hat/Suse/AIX Servers.

Why are you joining this team?
I'm here to learn, and help this project.
Why i'm saying that? because i'm completely sure that i'll learn A LOT,
and obviously i'll help as much as i can!

IRC Nickname?
Virusuy at Freenode
in fact, i'm at #fedora-admin channel right now

How many time can you spend in this team?
Around 20 hrs per week

So, guys, it's a honor be here.
Hope to find some mentor to guide me through the process of beign a
ifrastructure's team member.

See you around