Gathering community feedback...

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:42:48 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:58, Draciron Smith <draciron at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora
> Go down to support options. Under forum it links you to fedoraforum.org.  It
> has for years now.  I think I first joined Fedoraforums.org back when FC4 or
> FC5 was out.

I see that, but I don't think it is shown as being THE place for users
to go. On the other hand I don't think that is really the point of
your emails. You are unhappy with the direction with Fedora and I can
understand and sympathize. In the end, I want people to find what
makes them happy, and if Fedora is not doing it.. please do go find
someplace that will do so.

I have no plan to kick people off the list for opinions I think we
have all had at one time or another. I won't say this is the best
avenue for getting anything done with it.. but I understand. Good luck
with your next OS.

Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren