updating elusive contributor stats

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 21:42:53 UTC 2011

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011, Oliver R wrote:

> Mike, I recently integrated to the community and I do not have clear how your infrastructure, platform and systems are configured. Looking at the discussion I thought I
> would share how we do it here. I see how it is easier for us since we have a centralized logging/autentification system for all our services.
>
> I apologize for getting a head of my self and not research how is Fedora community systems are configured.

You're not ahead of yourself at all, you've just outlined a an obvious
fault in our current offering is all.  The "how do you plan on tracking
all that?" was a literal question :)  How do we go about implementing all
of this?  I had looked at creating a "last seen" field in the db, then
writing scripts that would parse logs and the like and 'touch' the
account but that is a lot of work.

Anyone have any other ideas?

	-Mike