Meeting *TODAY* 2011-03-10 at 2000 UTC in #fedora-admin

Draciron Smith draciron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:18:53 UTC 2011

Create a temp channel like #fameet031011  lock it down and invite people as
they show up on the normal channel.  That way no distractions, the room goes
away as soon as the meeting is done, the convo is dated and easy to archive
on most IRC clients that auto log such as pidgin.  Next month #fameet041111
and so on.