ticket#2673 - nitrate deployment

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 20:54:24 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I am in search of sponsorship for hosting space to deploy a test
instance of nitrate [1].  Some of you may recall several years back when
we deployed an instance of Testopia.  That exploration was cut short
when we discovered license incompatibilities between testopia and
Fedora.  At that time, a small group of Red Hat associates began
creating a new Django-based test management system to remove the
components that had conflicting licenses.  That new system became
nitrate [1].

The Fedora QA team would like to experiment/explore this newer
Django-based test management system.  At the very least, I believe we'll
need a publicly accessible server where we can host the nitrate instance
and a mysql database for it.

I filed ticket#2673
(https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2673) to track
this request.  Please don't hesitate with any
questions/comments/concerns.

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/nitrate/