Second rounds of lists clean-up

Andrea Veri av at gnome.org
Fri Mar 18 21:53:33 UTC 2011

hey guys,

I've just finished tracking down inactive lists et all on
collab01.

The list can be found at [1].

Will wait 14 days from now and then clean-up the really
inactive lists.

I've used the following policy to avoid any problem:

Lists with messages older than January 2011 or with no messages at all,
will receive a mail from me  asking  if they still think their list is active or will
be so in the near future. If no mails will be sent back  to me within 14
days from today the list will be closed using the procedure explained above.
(lists can be re-opened at any time later)

Obviously the above didnt apply to the summer-coding lists that are inactive
now since september for a valid motivation.

Wow, it's finally done, it was a never-ending list!

cheers!

Andrea

[1]  http://averi.fedorapeople.org/inactive_lists_fp.txt