Introduction

Richard Walker richard at cyberbyte.biz
Wed Mar 23 20:26:35 UTC 2011

Hi Infrastructure Team,

I'm an Enterprise Support Analyst from Yorkshire, United Kingdom. I have
a fair amount of Linux experience and now work full time with Tru64,
HP-UX and most significantly Red Hat Enterprise. Although I still have a
lot to learn I will be getting formal Red Hat training at some point and
more experience under my belt moving forward.

I'm still finding my way around here but hope to get involved if I have
anything to offer, I'm a fan of Red Hat/Fedora and hope to master
everything about it - so if I can learn and help out along the way - all
the better!

Regards,

Richard.