Introduction: Hope to contribute some day

Nic Young nryoung at gmail.com
Wed May 4 03:20:24 UTC 2011

Hello all I am new around here I just wanted to send out an introduction to
adhere to the getting started guidelines. If you have any further questions
please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to working with all of you
soon.

*Name*
Nic Young

*Time Zone/Country*
UTC/GMT -7 hours, United States

*Basic Skills and experience*
C++ programming for over a year and basic Linux system administrator
experience. I have authored and managed a Knowledge Base that serviced over
100 users.

*Why you're joining
*I fundamentally believe in Open Source software. I love learning and I am
great at adapting to new situations. I finally want to be able to contribute
back to a great community that I have enjoyed over the past few years.

*What you're looking to do*
I know it says to be specific for this section but I absolutely would love
the opportunity to do anything. Even the menial tasks that nobody else wants
to take on.
*
How much time you can contribute*
I can contribute about 4-5 hours currently. This will increase as the
semester is coming to a close.* *

Once again please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward
to working with all of you in the future. Thank you for your time.

--
Cheers,
Nic Young