Introduction

Anthony Mogrovejo tony001983 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:06:15 UTC 2011

Hi everyone..

My Name is Anthony Mogrovejo aka kde_tony. I am Engenier System, linux-user,
geek and Consultant IT (freelance), SysAdmin, have now 26 years old,
draduate of the Universidad National Callao, use GNU/Linux since 2005
approx. I like anything that has to do with the implementation of the use of
information technology, server management GNU/Linux, UNIX, programming,
Bash, Perl and Python. Some time ago I was involved in the world of CMS
(Joomla / Drupal), CRM / ERP (Sugar / Compiere).

By 2006, won a design contest in CONEIS and 2008 is in third place, i worked
in several companies in the middle and now today as well as external IT
consultant for some companies. I am part of communities such as: PLUG,
Espacio Linux, UTPinux, Peru Ubuntu, Fedora Peru, UnacLibre. I am preparing
for RHCE certification.

I'm trying to figure out if there's some place in the Fedora Project for me
where I can contribute since I work with systems administration, i thought
I'd check out the Infrastructure team. I'll be hanging around for a while to
see if I could provide anything useful, and of course to get to know some of
you I hope.

Regards

--
Anthony Mogrovejo