Introduction

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed May 4 22:29:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, 04 May 2011 19:50:10 +0200
Amelia Nilsson <amelia at linuxchick.se> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm new on this list since yesterday and thought I should introduce
> myself. I'm Amelia, live in Sweden and working as a UNIX/Linux
> consultant.
>
> I'm trying to figure out if there's some place in the Fedora Project
> for me where I can contribute. Since I work with systems
> administration I thought I'd check out the Infrastructure team. I'll
> be hanging around for a while to see if I could provide anything
> useful, and of course to get to know some of you I hope.
>
> You'll find more about me on my website http://www.linuxchick.se and
> I'm also available on IRC (FreeNode and IRCnet with nick amelia) if
> anyone has any questions or just wants to chat for a while.

Welcome!

Please take a look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
if you haven't already and join us in #fedora-admin and/or #fedora-noc
on irc.freenode.net (which I see you already have :)

Feel free to ask questions or make suggestions or chime in on things
you would like to work on.