lame delegation of fedoraproject.org

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu May 5 13:27:17 UTC 2011

On Thu, 5 May 2011 11:38:07 +0200
Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I think the following has more to do with infra, forwarded.

Thanks.

...snip...

Yeah, sadly we know. ;(

ns2 moved ips a while back and we requested it be updated to the new
one. The request was processed, but something didn't go right and it's
still wrong in a number of the .org root servers. ;(

We are working with folks to try and track it down and correct it.

Also, we are going to be adding several new nameservers soon so we
don't run into a situation where our primary is down, secondary is not
right and we are off the net. ;)

Thanks for noting the issue. I hope we will have it corrected soon.