[Fwd: [NOTICE] - Bugzilla Update on May 26 - XMLRPC changes]

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 11 15:57:03 UTC 2011

Passing along some info about a bugzilla change since I know we query
using xmlrpc a fair bit.

-sv

Subject: [NOTICE] - Bugzilla Update on May 26 - XMLRPC changes
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 11:41:31 -0400

The Red Hat Bugzilla team is planning to release an updated version of
Bugzilla on Thursday  May 26th.

This update is laying the ground for the migration of the JBoss products
in June.

!!! Users of Bugzilla XMLRPC API take NOTE !!!
!!! Users of Bugzilla XMLRPC API take NOTE !!!
!!! Users of Bugzilla XMLRPC API take NOTE !!!

The following fields are changing from single value to multi-value

    component
    version
    target_release

If you have scripts that use the RPC interfaces we'd appreciate if you
could complete your testing by Friday May 20th.

Point your scripts to our test server -

    https://partner-bugzilla.redhat.com/

If you find bugs please file in Bugzilla

    https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Bugzilla

If you have any questions regarding this change, please ask!

the Red Hat Bugzilla team