Introduction Warren

Warren Thomas wiley_warren at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 17:33:16 UTC 2011

Hi everyone..

My name is Warren (IRC: wileywarren) and I live in the USA eastern time zone
(GMT - 4:00). Currently I'm Sr. Database Engineer in the Telecom industry. After
using Redhat/Fedora for 10+ years I think my skills are at a level that I might
be able to contribute to the project now, also this will provide an opportunity
for me to develop some newer skills.

I have a fair amount of experience with Nagios, Perl, RRD that should make me a
good fit for helping the

sysadmin-noc FIG. Ultimately, since I have some experience with databases, LDAP
and similar applications, that are my personal area of interest I'm hoping to
prove myself enough to throw my name in the hat for the sysadmin-dba FIG.

Currently I have 4-8 hours per week to contribute to the Fedora project but that
can increase from time to time depending on my project load.