Introduction Warren

Adam M. Dutko dutko.adam at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:23:55 UTC 2011

> Hi everyone..

Greetings.

> My name is Warren (IRC: wileywarren)

Adam (IRC: StylusEater / StylusEater_work)

> be able to contribute to the project now, also this will provide an opportunity

Awesome! Please read over "getting started" on the Wiki at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

and read about "How to be a successful contributor" at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_be_a_successful_contributor

> sysadmin-noc FIG.

Cool

> Ultimately, since I have some experience with databases, LDAP

Any interest in writing software?

Do you have any tickets in mind that you'd be interested in working
on? The outstanding tickets should be in our ticket database at

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1

I look forward to chatting with you in #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net.

-Adam