Introduction Warren

Adam M. Dutko dutko.adam at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:21:13 UTC 2011

> I have a fair amount of Perl experience and don't have any
> problems using it

Neat, want to hack on Python?

> #656 Build Load monitoring looks to be not accepted yet, and I have

I believe Rafael is working on implementing that ticket and will do so
after our release freeze is lifted. Please stop by the channel to talk
to Rafael to see if he could use the help. I also updated the script
with sample data that might or might not be relevant.

> #2681 Nagios upgrade (noc01 outage) not to do but, Ive done this

Cool I've not been part of the group for long but I believe we could
always use more nagios help... :-) We have a public facing instance
but you'll need an FAS account and proper group access to do more. I
also believe several in the group have started the upgrade. CodeBlock
should have more information so stop in channel and ask when you get a
chance.

I look forward to you joining the meeting tomorrow and introducing yourself.

-Adam