Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Mark Furman

Mark Furman m.furman at live.com
Sat May 21 06:30:37 UTC 2011

Your IRC handle: mfurman

What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn: I have basic system admin skills and have a basic understanding of python, mysql, and PHP I am currently pursuing a A.S degree in PC System Administration and a minor in Web Development, I want to join this group to help support the fedora community and further my knowledge and skills.

What you would like to work on and quite possibly which outstanding issues you would like to help resolve : anything you guys diem possible for me to work on.

Sincerely,,
Mark