Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Michael Berger

Michael Berger mberger at internetinnovation.com
Mon May 23 19:41:02 UTC 2011

Hello all,

My name is Michael Berger I go by tideline on IRC and my FAS id is the same.  My   I live in Knoxville, TN, USA. I work as a Linux Solutions Engineer at a cable television media company which has a few of the best known lifestyle media networks in the US.  We use mainly RHEL and Solaris at work, but we are phasing out Solaris over the next year and a half or so.  I have been working with Linux for the past 10+ years and can contribute in any way needed.   I have a diverse background to draw from to help admin servers or troubleshoot problems.  When checking the FIG's list, I think I fit most into sysadmin-devel, hosted, tools and web.  However, I can contribute where needed.

When not working I enjoy spending time with my 4 children and finishing my MBA (I will be done in December).  I also enjoy playing and coaching soccer.

Thanks,
Mike