hackfest sessions for Fudcon blacksburg 2012

ranjib dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 06:20:36 UTC 2011

We just had FUDCon in Pune last weekend.  We had 5 tracks for two days, but
there was no talk specific for infra group. Although there was a hackfest
on puppet and few other talks than can be related to fedora-infra ; it
would be great if some one present our puppet usage , and its integration
with nagios in the next fudcon