hackfest sessions for Fudcon blacksburg 2012

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 06:36:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

In FUDCon Pune, I was the one who tried to organize a hackfest for
puppet. I wanted to build some basic modules so that newbies can learn
the puppet easily but since there was no one who knew anything about
puppet or were busy else where, I had to convert it into an
"Introduction to Puppet" workshop sort of thing so that at least
students and other interested people could get a hint (about 20-30
participants).

So yes, for the next FUDCon, where ever it happens, I would love to
listen about how our infra works, how pieces like cobbler, puppet,
pulp (?) nagios etc are joined to get what we have now. I think this
is more suited for a talk than a hackfest.

Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adimania
India