Introduction

Ricky Elrod codeblock at elrod.me
Mon Nov 7 09:29:30 UTC 2011

Hi there and welcome - I encourage you to hang out in #fedora-admin and
#fedora-noc and get to know us, we don't bite....too hard. ;-)
We also have weekly meetings in #fedora-meeting, on Thursdays:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings

Is there any particular area of interest you'd like to contribute to? This
page lists our 'easyfix' tickets, for people who are just getting started:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/14
Do any of those look particularly interesting?

-re