Introduction

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:53:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Ricky Elrod <codeblock at elrod.me> wrote:
> Hi there and welcome
Thanks :)

> - I encourage you to hang out in #fedora-admin and
> #fedora-noc and get to know us, we don't bite....too hard. ;-)
> We also have weekly meetings in #fedora-meeting, on Thursdays:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings
I'll be there for sure.

> Is there any particular area of interest you'd like to contribute to?
I would like to help out with puppet and koji. Also I know a bit about
nagios and pulp. So I don't mind looking into them too. Though I am
not an expert on the tools I mentioned but I would try to help out as
much as I can and also learn in the process.

#2783 (Check file changes against puppet for validity) and #2885
(check syslog for all known hosts) looks interesting to me. Maybe I
can co-ordinate with the ticket owners and provide assistance to them
in any manner.