Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Daniel Bruno

Daniel Bruno dbruno at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 15 07:20:44 UTC 2011

Hello folks,

My name is Daniel Bruno, I'm from Brazil and I contribute to Fedora since
2008 as mentor of LATAM ambassadors group, LATAM infrastructure and helping
in the RPMdev project.

I work over 7 years with GNU/Linux servers, mainly RHEL and derivates.
Currently I work with high availability DRBD + Heartbeat, Python Bas
h and PHP scripting and managing servers that hosting 1000+ domains.

Today my main focus of study is analysis large scale data with Hadoop,
improve my skills in Python and virtualization.

IRC: danielbruno @ #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-admin, #fedora-br,
#fedora-latam-rpmdev
FAS: dbruno

Regards,