Self Introduction

Alejandro Pérez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:25:49 UTC 2011

Greetings,

My name Alejandro Pérez, I have been on Fedora Project around 3 years,
as part of Fedora Ambassadors, Fedora Localization Spanish team.
>From start wanted to be part of Infrastructure team, to help with Fedora
infrastructure.

I work as consultant and sysadmin, with different infrastructure, but
concentrated on Linux and Asterisk. Ben doing this for the last 5 years
and around Linux since 1994, with Slackware and other Linux distros.

Never dear to contribute to a Linux Distro until decide to join Fedora,
as Fedora Panamá Ambassador I have try motive many users to become
Fedora contributors and try to lead by sample. Fudcon Panama this year
was our biggest Fedora task.

Thanks and hope to be helpful in this group.

My GPG KEY:08A4FB1D
Fingerprint: D47A A40D 6556 ECBA AA0A A92E 9EB8 DAB4 08A4 FB1D
IRC: aeperezt
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Aeperezt