fedorahosted.org: Call for RHEL6 testing

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Nov 21 17:48:01 UTC 2011

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:12:37 -0500
Bassford John <jbass29503 at gmail.com> wrote:

...snip...

> TRAC
> 1. if a "environment(project)" does not have a defined logo, the
> default(global) one is not displayed like the current live trac
> instance does
> missing logo "Fedora, HOSTED, Start a Project; watch it grow"
> https://fedorahosted.org/web/static/images/fedora-hosted-banner.png
> examples
> https://fedorahosted.org/amber  (live env)
> https://fedorahosted.org/amber (test env)

This should be fixed now. It looks like it used to inherit that setting
from a global ini, but no longer does. I have setup my conversion
script to just link that into default_site_logo.png, so it should pick
up right on the projects that never setup their own logo.
...snip...

> 4. the muffin project seems to have issues..  "the action that
> trigger the error: GET: /wiki"

Fixed. This was actually broken on hosted01 as well.
The git dir was "Muffin" instead of "Muffin.git". ;)