FW: serverbeach maint on 2011-10-17

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Oct 5 22:05:30 UTC 2011

Forwarding on from serverbeach:

Please be advised that on October 17th, 2011 between 12:01am ET and
ending at 04:00am ET, we will be conducting network maintenance within
our Herndon, VA (IAD) Datacenter. This work is being done to combine a
small number of our network VLANs into a single, larger VLAN in an
effort to make more efficient use of our IPv4 allocations.

During the maintenance window you may see up to 20 minutes of network
connectivity interruption to these services:

	70094 :: serverbeach1
	70101 :: serverbeach2
	70102 :: serverbeach3

Again this will only briefly affect network connectivity to these
services; power to the machines will not be interrupted and they will
not be rebooted. This change will result in better utilization of our
IPv4 address space at ServerBeach, which will help us continue to
provide IPv4 space to our customers far into the future.