Mass Password/ssh Key change announcement DRAFT

Russell Golden niveusluna at niveusluna.org
Mon Oct 10 02:23:35 UTC 2011

+1

Though I've got so many pubkeys already I have trouble keeping track
of them... Strongly considering rebuilding one for each machine and
scouring anything that doesn't match from all servers I have access
to.

I use LastPass to keep track of my passwords. It's a cross-platform
cross-browser password sync service. I don't know its licensing,
though, so no idea if it'd be kosher to advocate it officially or not.