2factor auth

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Oct 17 21:32:40 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 17:11:49 -0400,
  seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> So - my questions are:
>  1. Is requiring an android/ios device too onerous?
>  2. Does the 'here's how it should work' section above make sense/seem
> secure to everyone?
>  3. who should we be requiring to use this? sysadmin-main? sysadmin-*,
> anyone with a shell account? Would it make sense to make ssh keys + OTP
> auth to get onto fedorapeople.org at all? what about fedorahosted?

Hopefully you aren't going to make this a requirement for all packagers.
(I wasn't sure if Fedora committers referred to packagers or some other
group.) I don't have any kind of cell phone right now (though work might
buy me a dumb one in the future for work use) and buying one for Fedora would
be pretty expensive.