Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Paolo De Michele

Paolo De Michele paolo at paolodemichele.it
Wed Oct 26 08:42:55 UTC 2011

hi list,

my name is Paolo De Michele l and currently have been working as a
systems network at a company that is located in Cagliari, Sardinia.
my current job is to manage and maintain the network and voip
infrastructure ( router, switch, pbx ), and various servers (windows
server - gnu/linux servers)

But my passion has always been to GNU / Linux systems. I wanted to
subscribe to this list to learn and share my knowledge in a free manner.
My main interest is to design and implement systems of high reliability
and fault-tolerant servers and maintain and manage gnu / linux.

my nickname on IRC is k3asd `
I thank you in advance and I look forward to your feedback

good day