Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Will Sterling

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:37:35 UTC 2011

All,

  My name is Willard Sterling, I go by Will.  I've been a UNIX System
Administrator for ~14 years.  In my day job I work with Linux; Red Hat,
CentOS and SUSE; Solaris; AIX; HP-UX and Tru64.  I also teach Linux and UNIX
courses on system administration and shell scripting a few times a year.  I
have a C.S. background and do know C, C++, Java and a some Perl but it is
all a little rusty as I have not much programming over the last decade.

  I'm joining the Infrastructure team to give back to the community and
expose myself to technologies like Puppet that I do not get to use at my day
job.  I'd like to work on infrastructure automation projects but am also
willing to work on odds and ends to keep tickets moving through the queue.

  My Fedora account as well as my IRC nickname is wsterling.

Regards,
Will