Introducing my self :)

Bousselham EL HADDAOUI haddaoui.bousselham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:41:08 UTC 2011

Hello, I'm Bousselham, 23 years old. I'm a student software engineer. I
programme with JAVA, PHP, C ... and other skills : modeling, databases,
project management. I would contribute to an open source project, I think
that Fedora is a good project and need many contributors. I hope someone can
tell me the rigth way to be involved in this project.
this my mail, you can contact me any time you want.

best regards !

--
Bousselham EL HADDAOUI
Élève ingénieur en 3ème année