Working on next FAS release

Bousselham EL HADDAOUI haddaoui.bousselham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:44:23 UTC 2011

Thank you. Now I must learn first Python and I will see if I can do this
task. I have a question : what is the procedure of resolving task or tickets
( for example: the task is open to every one ? or it's assigned to
a specified member and he must do it! ).

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 02:20:43AM +0000, Bousselham EL HADDAOUI wrote:
> > Hello Toshio,
> > thank you for the response :), actually I'm not a Python programmer :s ,
> I now
> > Java, C, PHP, Lisp ... that can take some time to learn Python and get an
> > advanced level.
> > I will try to look at the links. and I will see if can do some thing ( I
> hope
> > so :) ).
> >
> Excellent.  If you'd like to start learning python, starting with
> a sys-admin scripting task might be easier.  I opened one last night that
> could fit:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2997
>
> If you take that on, you'd need to learn how to:
>
> * import libraries in python
> * instantiate an object
> * call a method on the object
> * work with python lists and dicts
> * basic looping and conditional structures
> * print to the screen
>
> The script itself should be pretty short so this would be a good
> intro-to-python task if python is something you want to learn.
>
> -Toshio

Bousselham EL HADDAOUI
Élève ingénieur en 3ème année
École Nationale Supérieure d'Informatique et d'Analyse des
Systèmes<http://www.ensias.ma/>
Tél : 06 48 80 86 04