todo: ask everyone what their todo is for the week

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 12 20:43:10 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 14:33 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I thought I would try a little something out this week.
> For folks working in infrastructure, what are you working on this week?
>
> Note that I am not looking for some detailed todo list, just after
> having fought your monday and read your emails and looked at tickets
> and bugs and requests, what kind of things are you going to try and
> work on this week? On friday, if you looked and finished X, you would
> feel happy about the week. whats X?

- createrepo release into f15/f16/etc
- write up the cloud plan doc for fedora infra
- move postfix main.cf from using puppet templates to using config files
with $hostname/$profilename formats
- work on changes to epylog to handle 'no logs seen from this host'
module
- tinker with idea of an epylog release
- audit various systems to look for any scariness following the
kernel.org and linux.com unfun.
- work on refining our logins_module log gathering to include where the
user logged in FROM
- whatever comes up

-sv