todo: ask everyone what their todo is for the week

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 03:53:32 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 02:33:52PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I thought I would try a little something out this week.
> For folks working in infrastructure, what are you working on this week?
>
> Note that I am not looking for some detailed todo list, just after
> having fought your monday and read your emails and looked at tickets
> and bugs and requests, what kind of things are you going to try and
> work on this week? On friday, if you looked and finished X, you would
> feel happy about the week. whats X?

* raffle app deployment.  I have this in an rpm but need to figure out the
  puppet stuff to configure it in the proxies and make sure that my db
  deployment steps are correct.  Also need to get content from inode0 and
  spot.  Probably need some change requests and such to get this in.
* Work on some python packages and packaging issues.
  - python26 packages, byte compilation, and epel
  - python-mako0.4 compat packages
  - python-fedora update package
  - Evaluate and update some TG2 dependency packages

-Toshio