Freeze break request: bastion03 -> bastion01

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Tue Sep 20 17:58:37 UTC 2011

+1

Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

We are having issues with the email gateway bastion03. In trying to
resolve the issue we have built a bastion01 with RHEL-6 i686 versus
RHEL-6 x86_64 and would like to switch over to it

Steps:
1) Copy SSH keys from bastion03 to bastion01
2) Shutdown bastion03
3) Bring up bastion01 with required IP.
4) Test to see if the system core dumps.

If the problem is resolved we are done. If the problem is not, we will
move to RHEL-5 to replicate earlier bastion systems.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren